TRUE NORTH DETROIT is ten Live/Work units in a spacious and still neighborhood.
- Reasonable rents. Sanctuary-inspired space.
- Long-term Leases available. Short-term, as well (Summer/Winter).
- A variety of units tailored to a handful of professional and creative palettes.
- Your own personal laboratory.
- Radiant In-Floor Heat. Crisp Running Water. Fresh Air.
- Insulated and secure spaces.
- Four distinct Detroit seasons.
- Landscaped outdoor gathering spaces, and community wellness center.
- Minimalism; just enough to thrive.
- The Quiet Enjoyment of your space, craft, work, and life.
- YOU the opportunity to create the value.
- An environment that indulges your inclination towards self-improvement and community.
True North is THE Alternative.
We provide space for self-stimulated people. Period.
True North was a winner of the 2017 Progressive Architecture Award given by Architect magazine, and was featured on the February 2017 cover of the same publication, was named the 2017 Multi-Family project of the year by Architect’s Newspaper, and was honored to be 1 of 6 finalists for the enlightened and prestigious Mies Crown Hall America’s Prize, 2016/2017.